Big flavors in a petite steak! Valenti's petite filet mignon best known characteristic is the tenderness, so tender that you can often cut this petite filet with a butter knife. There is really nothing that can compare with eating a perfectly cooked petite filet mignon.Read more
Petite Filet Mignon Characteristics:
- Mild beef flavor makes the petite filet mignon perfect for non steak lovers.
- Petite Filet Mignon are considered an elegant steak, great for formal dinners
- Just right for eating light, or the smaller petite appetite.
- Filet Mignons are perfect grilled, broiled, pan or oven baked
- Wrap in bacon, pan seared and baked in the over, cooked in about 12 to 15 minutes.